This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
- Warren Havens Et Al Response FCC Judge Sippel, 11-71
- On Positive Train Control leveraged into Advanced Railroad Wireless, and ARW spectrum
- komå nú griðastaðir - a vimeo, commons.pdf
- FCC Sanctions Order Re Warren Havens - FCC backtracks and concedes only had a rule that by "implication justified" its action, which is no rule at all.
- Skybridge, Havens Et Al v Maritime, Mobex Et Al, Third Amended Complaint, NJ US District Court, Sherman Act 1- FCC Licensees Case
- LTE for M-LMS 900 MHz for Intelligent Transportation Systems. N.D. Tripathi. Aug 2012.
- Progeny LMS, LLC, Waiver of Two Multilateration LMS Rules - SkyTel Comments on Progeny Test Report- Technical Evaluation
- Progeny LMS, LLC, Waiver of Two Multilateration LMS Rules - SkyTel Comments on Progeny Test Report
- Havens v Mobex. 2011 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 148654
- Uni. Penna. 2011 Paper on Serious Architecture Security Defects in APCO 25 Radio Systems
- Havens Response, FCC 11-116
- R-GPS (Robust GPS), Enhancing GPS Accuracy and Security Using DSRC, V. Ekambaram k. Ramchandran (Uc Berkeley)
- Telesaurus v Power, Reply in Petition for Cert to US Supreme Court, FCC Sec 332 Preemption
- Meteor Burst Communications Equipment Providers. SkyTel Compilation. June 2011, V1
- Meteor Burst Communications, Chile Navigation Stations and Buoys
- Meteor Burst Communications, US Network Brocure (Not Current, But SkyTel Plans Next-gen US+ Networks)
- 55-2 [MCLM Motion, Attachment, Calabrese Declaration)
- US Patent, Meteor Burst Comm Nationwide, With Mobile Positioning
- US Supreme Court Call for Response, In Telesaurus v. Power
- Passive Radar Low Frequency Array, Including 30 MHz, For Meteor Trail and Other Detection
Skybridge Smart Infrastructure & Environment Wireless Program: 217-222 MHz, 902-960 MHz, 35-43 MHz
C-HALO & STEER-- Cooperative High Accuracy Location, & Smart Transport, Energy & Environment Radio systems
FCC Legal, Defense of Spectrum for Public Interest Wireless for Smart Transport, Energy & Environment