This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Read the Constitution and then answer the questions that follow.
1. What are the three parts of the Constitution?
2. Complete each item below with a brief explanation.
a. Articles I, II, III create
b. Articles II, Section 4 deals with
c. Articles III, Section 2 outlines
d. Articles IV describes
3. According to Article V, what is only topic that may not be the subject of an
amendment without special consent?
4. Which five amendments extended the rights to vote, either directly or indirectly?
5. What is the purpose of the 10th amendment?
6. How has the Sixteenth Amendment changed state-nation relationships?
7. Article I, section 3.
a. Who has the sole power of impeachment?
b. Who is the President of the Senate?
c. Who breaks a tied vote in the Senate?
8. How many powers are specifically granted to Congress in the Constitution?
9. What powers are denied to the states by the Constitution?
10. What is the relationship between the 18th and 21st Amendments?