This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
better and easily...MBA Projects made easy.. 1. Product strategies of private life insurance companies 2. A study on "why companies should go for outsourcing" 3. Effectiveness of advertising on real estate sector 4. Study on consumer expectations and perceptions towards consumer loans 5. Workers attrition rate at hotel industry is increasing. Study regarding this issue 6. Attrition rates at different sectors 7. Effectiveness and scope of employee referrals in the process of talent sourcing 8. Study of training needs across different industries 9. Study on creation of luxury brand 10. Strategies used to build successful Internet based customer services 11. Measuring the effectiveness of retail banking of a nationalised bank compared to a MNC 12. Conspicuous consumption 13. Study of awareness and acceptability of UPVC windows and door systems 14. Opportunities of Financing the NANO's in Bangalore 15. Changing trends in FMCG industry in India 16. A study of best HR practices in service industry 17. Fundamental analysis of Indian telecom companies 18. Study of consumer behaviour in automobile industry 19. customer buying behaviour towards insurance products 20. Promotion strategies followed in Insurance sector 21. Study on changing consumer preference towards organised retailing from un-organised retailing. 22. study on "impact of advertising in B2B marketing" 23. Distribution network & general insurance industry 24. A study on distribution channels in aluminum industry 25. Study on strategies for promoting retailers' brands 26. Study of operations & marketing of chemical goods in SSI 27. The impact of tax on electronic goods & products (industrial marketing) 28. Merchandising key account management in apparel exports 29. Effect of marketing in mobilization in BPO segment 30. Marketing in FMCG sector 31. E-marketing of financial services: Relationship approach 32. Understanding cross cultural literacy in international business 33. The study of operations & marketing of Indian Pharmaceutical industry 34. impact of promotional activities at mall on consumers behaviour at shopping malls 35. A study on Indian pharmaceutical industry 36. Managing of luxury brands 37. Viability of Micro Insurance in Indian scenario 38. Performance evaluation of initial public offers in India 39. Process of underwriting and valuation of life insurance 40. Risk management in foreign exchange 41. Asset liabilities management in Indian banks
42. Portfolio construction using fundamental analysis 43. Portfolio management and how it has helped increase effective investment 44. Investment banking (Fin) (retail banking in India) 45. Risk management in Indian banks 46. A comparative analysis towards restructuring of the shared services unit of EMC2 47. ERP implementation strategies (systems) 48. Measurement of financial efficiency 49. Fundamental analysis of financial sector 50. Fundamental analysis of insurance sector 51. Study on human resource costing 52. Asset liability management of life insurance companies 53. Basel - II 54. Recruitments 55. analysis of attrition in IT and ITES sector 56. Work-life balance in IT sector 57. Incidence of illegitimate power & its impact on effectiveness of odd initiatives 58. Implementation & effectiveness of competence management 59. people issues in mergers and acquisitions 60. performance management 61. Best practices in the field of HR 62. Study of the online music industry, w.r.t. marketing in the Indian context 63. Future and business potential of gaming industry in India 64. Job design model of motivation 65. Role of emotional satisfaction in service encounters - retail sector 66. Study on factors influencing adaptability & usability of consumer electronics 67. Future of consumer durables pertaining to standard brands & own brands of retailer like (next, bigbazar) 68. Study of consumer behaviour related to different soap brands in Bangalore 69. Impact of small car segment on two-wheeler industry 70. Influence of branding on consumer purchasing behaviour 71. Analysis of factors influencing in selection of mobile service providers in NCR 72. Impact of NANO on two wheeler industry
Study on perception of customers on mutual fund advertisement 94. Study on medical tourism and growth of health care sector 91. Impact of IT/ITES growth on real estate industry . Study and analysis of market potential of PVC windows and doors 74. Measuring effectiveness of display system for chocolate in retail 82. Factors affecting real estate markets in Bangalore 90. Innovations in marketing in electronic and IT companies 92. Perceptual mapping of two-wheeler industry 93. Consolidation & mergers in banks of India 76. Consumer perception of M-Commerce 88. Credit appraisal process in banks 77. Choosing retail locations for shopping in India (retail industry) 83. A study of efficiency in banks 79. Consumer behaviour towards public sector and private sector banks 78. Analysis of the role of outdoor advertising and establishing strategies for managing space media 87. Integrated marketing communications (IMC) 86. Mobile banking 75. Analysis of sales promotions ability to prompt brand 80. Fundamental analysis of printing sector 85. A study of customer perception of service quality dimension in insurance industry 89.73. Study on "impact of web 20 technologies on B2B marketing" 84. A study on the consumer electronics industry in India 81.
An analysis of external Commercial Borrowing of corporates 101. Competency of middle level managers& designing the training programs with special ref. A comprehensive study on REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts) & their impact on Indian capital markets 104. The study of customer service in retail sector . Financing in SME sector 113.an IT perspective 98. Risk management through derivatives 107. Fundamental analysis on real estate sector 112. Investors decision making pattern for life insurance products (designing of policies accordingly) 108. Study on private equity investment by investment banking industry 103. Valuation to determine the fair value of a stock 105. A study on transaction costing in project appraisal and loan processing 109.95. Risk management in banking . Wealth management 114. contribution of IT sector (SAP) 99. to banking sectors 111. Valuation of carbon credits 110. Comparative study of FDIs and FIIs in the Indian context 106. Customer perception of online purchases in Bangalore 96. Analytical study on the voltality of securities traded on BSE sensex 102. Logistics & Rink management 100. The future of business intelligence & winloss analytics 97.
Analysis of framework for launching and building luxury brands in automobile industry" 125. Assessing the potentials of insurance portfolio at different stages of life" 130. A study on assessing the factors leading to the purchase of bikes and comparative analysis of urban and semi urban buying behaviour 126. Consumer's perception towards branded jewellery" .ites industry" 117. A study on the measurement of financial efficiency in financial services sector" . A study to understand the training and development practices followed in it . Feasibility of investment in stock broking firms” 127.115. Portfolio Construction of Debt & Equity 116. Importance of public relations in mining industry 122.a study 129. A study on ‘ready to eat’ food industry and comparative analysis of ‘ready to eat’ food products of itc foods and mtr foods 120.an analysis" 121. Importance of insurance to consumers 132. A study on impact of web 2. Customer perception of online purchases in bangalore 119. A study of employee perceptions about the effectiveness of the measures adapted by it companies with respect to work-life balance 124.0 technologies on b2b marketing" 131. Impact of customer relationship management (crm) on communication industry" 118. Sustainability of shipping business in india . A study on e-marketing of financial services: relationship approach 128. Credit appraisal and risk analysis at banks 123.
A comparative study towards restructuring of the shared services unit of emc2 139. A study of transaction costing in project appraisal and loan processing in banks and financial institutions 147. Understanding the cross cultural needs of mnc bpo’s in india 134. Measuring effectiveness of display system for chocolate in retail 144. A study on best hr practices in the it and ites industry" 149. Impact of promotional activities on consumers behaviour at retail outlets" 146.133. Analysing the scope of advertising in real estate sector in india 148. Performance evaluation of mutual funds in india and its awareness among the . Cross cultural training for software professionals" 150. Valuation of issue prices of indian ipos and the impact of mis-valuation on its performance” . A study on the perceptual mapping of four wheeler brands" 137. Potential for private equity investments by investment banks" . A study on factors influencing adaptability & usability of consumer electronics" 138. Investors decision making pattern for life insurance products" 136.a study 141. A study on fundamental analysis of non banking financial companies" 151. The study of customer perceptions towards ayurvedic health spas" 135. A study on mobile banking in indian banking industry" 152. An analysis of possible strategies for successful internet based customer services" 143. Identifying the criteria for hr outsourcing and its application in it sector" 145. An analysis of agri-retailing and its reputation among farmers in karnataka” 142.a study 140.
A study of hr costing as a function of the costs of various hr functions” 172. A study of talent acquisition management in apparel industry" 167. A study on the perception of the potential customers towards electric cars" 165. Analysis of the effectiveness of branding on luxury products 169. Customer perception towards multi-specialty hospitals in bangalore" 158. Study of factors which influence the location of retail outlet" . Investors' perception about investment in real estate investment trusts" .investors 153. Retail outlet mapping of retail stores and shopping malls 163. A study of implementation & effectiveness of competence management 170. A study on customer satisfaction in banking sector 157. A study on changing importance of various media vehicles of advertising" 171. A study of consumer behaviour towards life insurance products in bangalore 166. Present and future potential of users genrated content and its role in on-line advertising" 156. A comparitive study between digital printing and offset printing 168. The relationship between the price and the demand for aluminium products 154. A study on risk management using derivatives“ 161. A study on fundamental analysis of life insurance sector 155. Impact of buying factors on the sales of chemical goods" 164. A study on economic value added (eva) of indian companies and its impact on investor decision making" 159.a study 162. A study on the perceptual mapping of two-wheeler industry 160.
173. A study on the effectiveness of using banks as a channel for selling life insurance products 175. A comparative study on customer’s perception towards credit cards offered by nationalised banks and mnc banks 174. Study of consumer behaviour related to different bathing soap brands in bangalore 188. An analysis of consumer behaviour in upgrading to conspicuous goods in branded apparels 186. A study on the hr issues in mergers and acquisitions in the banking sector" . An analysis of mergers and acquisitions in the indian banking industry" 183. Impact of bank mergers on performance of banks-a study” 179. Asset liabilities management in indian banks 184. Assessment of performance of public sector banks under camels framework" 177. Effect of big box retail chains on small business" 181. A market study of onida home appliances in comparision with other brands in bangalore" 185. Study on software as a service (saas) application" 180. A study of buyer behavior towards after-sales-service of electronic products” 178. A study on cross sales of sequentially ordered products in the consumer banking industry” 176. Portfolio construction using fundamental analysis 187. Measuring the quality of service in the financial services sector with respect to car financing 182.
Analysing the problems of attrition in darshani hotels" 201. Valuation of carbon credits 194. A study on consumer perception towards service quality of internet banking” 200.189. A feasibility study on the consumer’s perception towards electronic moving messages” – (outdoor media advertising industry) 190. Impact of quota-removal on garment industry in india 205. A study on future potential of gaming industry in india" 193. A study of attributes in accepting specialty pharmaceutical products among medical practitioners" 206. Portfolio construction of debt & equity 196. The factors affecting and enhancing the brand equity of multinational corporations in india" 198. Impact of small car introduction on two wheeler industry” 202. Customer perception towards foreign retailers entering india” 191. Comparative study of two quantitative models used in portfolio management" 192. A study on consumer’s perception on micro insurance schemes 197. A study of the effectiveness of stress management techniques used in it / ites sector in bangalore 203. A study on strategies for optimizing the competency of middle level managers . Study on the management of surplus funds in banks" 199. Growth potential of power sector in india-a study” 195. Study on consumer behavior with special refence to preference of brands in cellular phones" 204.
A study on asset liability management of insurance companies 211. A study on the effects of basel ii in india financial sector and also on global scenario" 214.with reference to bank sectors" 207. Analysis of factors influencing in selection of major gsm service providers in ncr 208. A study on motivational significance of various reward and recognition programs" 215. The impact of financial derivatives & hedge funds on the indian capital market" 210. An analysis of the existing job design method for motivation of the employees" 217. Study of awareness and acceptibility of upvc windows and door systems 218. Impact of budget 2008 on the investment pattern of salaried individuals-a study 212. Consumer behaviour towards public sector and private sector banks 220. A study on consumers' perception towards luxury car segment" 224. Impact of it/ites growth on real estate industry 223. A study on impact of service quality on customer satisfaction in insurance industry”: customer perspective 216. Effectiveness of e-crm in insurance industry by mobile service” . Effects of negative word of mouth communication on brand equity“ 213. A survey of market potential of upvc windows and doors in bangalore city" 222. A study on fundamental analysis of real estate sector" 209. Study on changing consumer preference towards organised retailing from unorganised retailing 221. A study on the impact of loyalty programs on consumer purchase behavior and loyalty" 219.
Analysis of attrition rate of it and ites companies" 233. A study on risk management in banking sector in india" 227. A study on the impact of medical tourism on health care sector in india" 232. Study on consumer perception of organized retaling in india" 228. A study on the expectations of bpo organizations from suppliers" 231. A study on scope and effectiveness of employee referrals in the real estate sector in india" 230. A study on effectiveness of online social networks and user perception" 234. Scenario of real estate with special reference to commercial and residential segments” 226. Study Of Training Needs Of Employees Of Fortis Healthcare Ltd. Compensation Study In Real Estate Industry 241. Recreating A Merchandise Management Paradigm Louis Phillippe 235. An Organizational Study Of Tata Consultancy Services & Market Research For . Consumer Behaviour Towards Electronic Security Solutions. A Dealers Survey 237. Developing A Communication Strategy For Cycle Brand Agarbathi At Adfactors PR Pvt Ltd 236. A study of efficiency of banks in india 229. Analysis Of Competitive Strength & Market Visibitlity Of Tata Heoneywell Security Solutions In Bangalore City 238.225. Market Mapping For Samsung Products. & Design Training Schedules 239. A Study On Risk Tolerance Of The Individuals With Respect To Their Age 240.
Karnataka Region 244. Idetification Of Training & Development Needs 248. Brand Perception Of Samsung A Dealers Survey In Hyederabad . Sales Executives & The Coca-Cola Company 250.BPO Opportunities In US And UK Markets 242. Level Of Employees Satisfaction 252.Recruitment For The Pfizer India Website 249. An Organizational Study Of Comparative Analysis Of The Services Provided By Primus Telecommunications India Ltd And Their Competitor VSNL . Fundamentals Of Stock . Designing The Link For Careers . Market Research To Study The Security Needs Of IT Sector 251. Organizational Study Of J. A Study Of Developing A Communication Strategy For Deccan Aviation At Adfactors PR Pvt Ltd 247. Study Of Sole Proprietorship Business Sectors In Bangalore 254. Ansell Ltd And Designing The Business Proposal Of Vending Machine Installations 246. To Understand And Estimate The Potential Of Cosmetic Channel For Palmolive Aromatherapy Range Of Products 243. Distributors Perception Towards ASM's.K. Organizational Study & Industry Research On Telecom (Basic) 245. Working Pattern Of The Various Broking Firms & Comparision Of ICDS Securities Ltd With The Other Broking Firms 256.Broking 255. Market Research To Study The Security Needs Of ITES Sector 253.
A Sudy On Customer Buying Behaviour Of Electronic Security Systems In Banking Sector 265. Dealer Perception Study Was Conducted In Bangalore. Their Service. An Organisational Study And Market Research To Understand Customers Buying Behaviour. A Study Of Job Satisfaction Of Employees At Air Deccan 266. Organizational Study & An Insight Into Human Resource Management 261. Sales Demand And Compalint Status 267. Organizational Study And Analysis Of Risk Factors Affecting The Equity Share Value Of ICICI Bank . An Organisation Study & Comparative Analysis Of Primus And Its Competitor STPI 260. Organizational Structure Of The Support Function Department Of The Mid-Size IT Companies 268. Organization Study And A Study On Employee Motivation 258. A Study On Deployment Of Information Technology In Educational Institutions 264. Consumer Behaviour Towards Electronic Security Solutions. Job Description & Job Specialization Fo The Manager Of All The Departments 269.257. Competitor Understnading And Tata Honewell Brand Visibility In The Market 263. Analysis Of Competitive Strenght & Market Visibitlity Of Tata Heoneywell Security Solutions In Bangalore City 262. It Includes Availability Of Products Of Various Brands. An Organizational Study And Understanding The Effectivenss Of Launching Of Kinetic Zing 80 259.
Hotgi 271. A Study On Job Satisfaction Level At Birla Super Cemnet. Buyer's Behaviour Towards Electronic Security Systems In Hospitals And Hotels With Reference To The Marketing Department 285. A Study On Deployment Of Information Technology In Educational Institutions 275. An Organisational Study On Cholamandalam Distribution Services Ltd 280. An Organisational Study & A Study On Prospective / Customer Perception Towards Air Deccan 278. A. Organisation Study And Its Financial Analysis 283. Organisational Study & Analysis Of Working Capital & Cash Management 279. Comparative Study Of Life Insurance Plans Of Leading Pvt Insurance Companies 272. A Study Of Prospective / Customer Perception Towards G. Evaluation Of Performance Appraisal System 281. A Comparative Study Of Karnataka And Kerala Consumers Buying Behaviour Towards Branded Cloth In Bangalore City 273. Organisational Study & Consumer Satisfaction Towards Nandini Milk 277. Organisation Study Of SMG Biotech Ltd & Consumer Awareness Towards Availability Of VERMI Compost In The Market 274. Influence Of Women On The Buying Behaviour Of Men For Louis Philippe .270. An Organisational Study On Stock Holding Corporation Of India Ltd & Construction Of Portfolio 276. Organisational Study And Technical Analysis Of Equities 284. Organisational Study & And Overview Of Training And Induction Program At ITCHotel Windsor Sheraton & Towers 286. S 282. M.
Organisational Study And Development Of Recruitment Model 293. A Study On Merchandise And Retail Share Of Timex Watches In Delhi Region 291. Constructing An Investment Model For Investors 296. The Best Practices In The Hotel Industry In Context To The Leela Palace 289. An Organizational Study & Assessment Of Satisfaction Levels Of The Customers 302. Understanding The Qualities & Attributes Of A Medical Representative Through Doctors & Medical Representatives 303. Present Level And Future Prospects Of Banking Business 292. Organisational Study Of Asian CERC Information Technology Ltd & Research On Indian Steel Industry 299. SWOT Analysis of Dr. Organisation Sutdy And Project On Contracts In Indian Airlines . A Comparative Study Of F-Tec With Other IT Training Institutes In Lucknow 288. Organisational Study & Technical Analysis Of Stocks 304. Reddy's Laboratoreis (Xenura) 300. A Comparative Study Of Tamilian & Andharite Consumers Buying Behaviour Towards Branded Clothes In Bangalore City 294. Feasibility Study Of Serviced Apartments In Bangalore 297. Organisational Climate Survey At Nous Infosystems 290.Apparels 287. An Organizational Study On Prospective / Customer Perception Towards AIR DECCAN 301. A Study On Investor Preference To Investments 295. Reviewing The Credit Limit Of Customers 298.
Competitive Analysis Of Airtel Compared To Other Serice Providers 318. Formulation Of Standard Operating Procedures For Administration Department 317. A Study On Prospective / Customer Perception Towards Air Deccan 320. Performance Study Of Self-Employed Sectors 309. A Retail Survey On The Garment & Watch Industry With Particular Emphasis On Allen Solly & Titan 314. Organisational Studey On Elken International India Pvt Ltd 319. An Organisation Study At VST Tillers Tractors Ltd 324. 308. Analysis Of Mutual Funds 315. Analysis Of Home Loans With Refernce To HDFC’ 307. A Study Of Understanding Training Patterns In Different Industries 313. A Study On Deployment Of Informatin Technology In Educational Institutions . Organisational Study & Job Satisfaction Of The Employee 310.305. Understanding The Effectiveness Of Launching Of Kinetic Zing 80 312. Performance Appraisal 323. Organisation Study Of Various Departments And Make Or By Decision 321. Comparison Between Samsung And Other Consumer Durable Brands 311. Job Satisfaction With Reference To HR Department 325. A Sudyon Deployment Of Information Technology In Educational Institutions 306. A Study On Buying Behaviour Of Customer Of Electronic Security Systems In Industrial Sector 322. Investment Advisory Services & Analysis Of Mutual Funds 316. A study on Inventory Management in Industries.
Bangalore 335. An Organisational Study And Market Research To Understand Customers Buying Behaviour. Organisation Study 333. Organisational Study & Study On SKILL MAPPING Practice In Small Parts Machinery Division Of Kirloskar Toyoda Textile Machinery . A.326. Organisation Study Of Bharat Electronics Ltd 338. S In The City Limits Of Bangalore South Region 334. A Study On Customer Perception Towards G. Organisational Study & Knowledge Of Performance Appraisal System & Its Effectiveness In KTTM 330. Competitor Understanding And Tata Honewell Brand Visibility In The Market 337. Risk Management In Derivatives 340. Organisational Study & Marketing Strategies Of OSIT 327. The Study Of Recruitment Practices 341. Fabric Wastage Reduction & Improving Productivity 336. M. Internal Customer Satisfaction With Reference To The HR Department 332. A Study On Engagement Of Casual Labours. Organisational Structure & Customer Profiling For Indian Airlines 329. Organisational Study And Evaluation Of The Human Resource Policies & Practices At KIOCL 328. An Organisation Study And A Study On Perceptionof People In North Bangalore Towards Gulf Authorized Mechanics Services (GAMS) 339. Consumer Satisfaction Towards MCF Ltd Products 331.
353.NO PROJECT TITLES 352. 355. 358. Understanding The Effectiveness Of Launching Of Kinetic Zing 80 350. 363. 354. 344. INVESTORS LIFESTYLE AND INVESTMENT CHARACTERISTICS 14. 368. 370. A Comparative Analysis Of ICDS Securities Ltd With Other Broking Firms 346. 357. AWARENESS OF TRADING ACTIVITY AMONG PEOPLE . Profiling Of Customers For Laptops In Small & Medium Scale Enterprises S. Comparative Study On Pension Plans Of Leading Private Insurance Companies 347. Organisational Climate Study 349. INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN MAJOR CITIES IN INDIA AND USA 11. Survey On Intranet 351. INVESTORS PREFERENCE TOWARDS MUTUAL FUND 13. 360. An Organisation Study And A Comparative Study Of The Satisfaction Level Of Primus And Sify 343. 371. FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS 10. 367. 362. 366. An Organisational Study Of ICDS Securities Ltd And Working Pattern Of Various Broking Firms 345. An Organisational Study And A Study On Personality Traits Of Executives 348. 365. 369. 364. A comparitive study of various Portfolio Management services offered. 359. 361. FINANCIAL COST EFFICIENCY 12.342. 372. ADD VALUE IN WHOLESALING WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AWARENESS OF MUTUAL FUND AMONG INVESTORS TRIGGERS OF REAL ESTATE VALUATION COMPARISON BETWEEN TWO INVESTING COMPANIES CHART PATTERN ANALYSIS IN SECURITIES MARKET CREDIT APPRAISAL SYSTEM FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF CO-OPERATIVE BANK 9. 356.
406. 409. 392. 377. 380. PUBLIC AWARENESS OF INSURANCE 21. 387. 386. 383. 410. 389. CUSTOMER PREFERENCE FOR MULTI FUNCTION PRODUCTION 34. 415. 393. 390. 374. AWARENESS AMONG THE TRADERS ABOUT THE SETTLEMENT OF ONLINE TRADING 22. 395. 405. 403. 417. 394. 402. 15. DEALERS ATTITUTE IN TILES 33. MARKET FEASIBILITY 30. 378. 404. 396. 412. 414. DEALERSHIP NETWORK & EFFECTIVENESS OF DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM 32. PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT 23. 399. KARVY-BEST PERFORMING EQUITY DIVERSIFIED MUTUAL FUND 18. 400. 379. MARKET POTENTIAL FOR TURNKEY CONFERENCING 29. 376. 407. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS . CUSTOMER PERCEPTION ON MUTUAL FUND 35. 375. 382. EFFECTIVE RETAIL DISTRIBUTION IN INSURANCE 31. WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT 24. 384. 398. CUSTOMER TASTE AND PREFERENCE 36. 411.373. POLICY HOLDERS ATTITUDE AND SATISFACTION 27. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS 17. 381. 416. 385. 388. INVESTOR PERCEPTION IN REAL ESTATE 16. 408. TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND EQUITY STOCK 25. RETAILERS PERCEPTION AND LOYALTY 26. NON PERFORMING ASSETS 20. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION 37. 413. 397. 391. 401. NON-PERFORMING ASSETS 19. MARKETING STRATEGY ADOPTED FOR SELLING DIFFERENT MOBILES 28.
444. 434. STAFF PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL SYSTEM 53. CONSUMER PREFRENCE TOWARDS BRANDED AND ASSEMBLED COMPUTERS 49. 458. 462. 432. 419. 423. 436. 443. 38. 463. 457. 438. 424. 429. CUSTOMER PERCEPTION ON PERFORMANCE OF MUTUAL FUND 43. 447. WELFARE MEASURES IN SUGAR MILL 50. JOB SATISFACTION AMONG EMPLOYEES 52. 442. 450. RECRUITMENT POLICIES 54. 425. 451. 437. 452. EFFECTIVENESS OF TRAINING . CUSTOMER PERCEPTION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF EQUITY TRADING 41. 428. 422. 455. 430. 460. INSURANCE AS A CAREER 59. 440. 445. CUSTOMER PREFERENCE TOWARDS PHOTO STUDIO 39. JOB STRESS AMONG PRIVATE AND GOVT EMPLOYEES 57. COMPARATIVE STUDY ON BRAND LOYALTY 48. 446. 439. 459. 431. EMPLOYEES WELFARE 60. 433. 441. CUSTOMER AWARENESS 45. ORGANISATIONAL CLIMATE 56. 426. 427. JOB SATISFACTION AMONG EMPLOYEES 58. CUSTOMER BEHAVIOUR 44. 456. 435. 448. POTENTIAL PERSON TO BECOME A FINANCIAL ADVISOR 55. 420. CUSTOMER PERCEPTION ON INSURANCE 42. 453. WELFARE MEASURES IN EXPORT COMPANY 51. CUSTOMER PERCEPTION ON PERFORMANCE OF COMMODITY FUTURES 40. 454. 421. 461.418. CUSTOMER PREFERENCE TOWARDS PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES 46. BRAND IMAGE 47. 449.
472. 487. 465. 496. AUTOMATED SELECTION SYSTEM 79. SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT 69. 474. CHANNEL RECRUITMENT & DEVELOPMENT 81. ENTREPRENEURIAL MOTIVATION AND BEHAVIOR 76. ATTRITION IN BPO 63. 485. BRAND PREFERENCE 82. 494. 480. 493. 61. 497. 478. 482.464. 483. 466. BRAND AWARENESS 80. 488. 479. 502. FARMERS LIFESTYLE AND THE PROBLEMS FACED BY THE FARMERS 72. 508. 509. ACTIVATION OF SALES 78. 489. 473. 486. 500. 475. SATISFACTION OF HAND LOOM WEAVERS 70. 470. 504. 505. ABSENTEEISM 62. 492. LEAN MANUFACTURING 66. 495. 503. 469. 506. 471. ORGANISATIONAL CLIMATE I 73. 507. 499. DEVELOPMENT OF ORDER PROCESSING SYSTEM 71. IMPACT OF INTRA ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP 74. 501. 477. ALTERNATE PAYROLL 77. 467. 491. ATTRITION AND RETENTION 64. 484. 476.D PROJECT 67. LEAN MANUFACTURING – PH. TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT 68. EMPLOYEE CAREER PLANNING 75. 481. 468. 498. 490. BUDGETING . COMPONENTS MANUFATURING 65.
545. 534. MANAGEMENT AUTOMATION 100. 540. ACTIVITY BASED COSTING FOR AUTO DIVISION 104. 518. 527. 524. DISTRIBUTION & PROMOTIONAL STRATEGIES 92. COMPETENCY MAPPING 85. INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES & PREFERNCE 98. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT 97. 542. 544. 520. LOGISTICS OPERATION 99. 83. GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN MGT & LOGISTICS 103. 516. IMPROVEMENT OF PROFITABILITY 96. 536. MARKETING MIX 101. CREDIT MANAGEMENT 87. 511. 551. DEBIT REPAYMENT 89. 522. 538. CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS 86. GLOBAL SCENARIO & MARKET POTENTIAL 94. 513.510. 549. COMPETENCY LEVEL 84. 543. 514. 528. 533. 531. 555. 537. 530. 515. 525. 548. 550. 519. 512. 532. BEST PERFORMING SCRIPTS OF NIFTY 105. 541. 546. 554. THE EFFECT OF ACTIVATION ELEMENTS . 552. 553. COVERAGE OF HLL PRODUCTS 88. MICRO DYNAMICS 102. 529. DEVELOPING MARKETING STRATEGIES 91. 547. EFFECTIVENESS OF RURAL DISTRIBUTION 93. 521. 539. 535. 517. 526. IMPORT CONSOLIDATION 95. DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL 90. 523.
569. EFFECTIVENESS OF BLACK-SCHOLES MODEL IN THE INDIAN OPTIONS MARKET 589. 580. PROFITABILITY MEASURES & ANALYSIS 595. 582. 566. RECRUITMENT PROCESS 598. 124. 586. CUSTOMER PERCEPTION FOR ONLINE TRADING 587. 583. 560. 567. MARKET NATURE 116. 590. IMPLICATION OF “BIOMETRIC”IN THE CURRENT SCENARIO 110. JOY AT WORK PLACE 114. MARKET CHARACTERISTICS 115. PROMOTIONAL EFFECTS 597. 575. THE PROCESS OF BILLING 593. 578. 577. PRODUCTIVITY STUDY 596. MEDIA STRATEGIES 120. MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS 117. 576.556. FACTORS INFLUENCED THE CHOICE OF MUTUAL FUNDS 107. 574. IDENTIFICATION OF INNOVATIVE SAVINGS PRODUCTS FOR IASC 112. 570. 571. RETAIL AUTOMATION . 572. 122. THE MARKET FOR LIGHTNING ARRESTORS 119. 564. 562. MARKETING GIFT VOUCHERS TO CORPORATES 591. 561. 121. GIFTING SYSTEM 109. 106. 588. INDUSTRIAL DRIVES 118. INVESTMENT AVENUES 113. 573. 584. 557. 579. 568. 558. 559. 123. MARKETING STRATEGY FOR MULTI HEAD COMPUTER EMBROIDERY MACHINES 585. (SPECIAL ATTENTION TO THE RECURRING COMPLAINTS ON ‘BILL NOT RECEIVED’) 594. 581. 563. FEASIBILITY OF LCL MARKET STUDY AT COIMBATORE/TIRUPUR CLUSTER 108. IMPORT & EXPORT TARIFF 111. 565. 592.
606. Coimbatore . Marketing. 603.599.20 website : http://www. 602. RISK & RETURN SERVICE LEVEL SATISFACTION INDUSTRIAL DRIVES STRATEGIES ON DERIVATIVE TRADING TREASURY MANAGEMENT VALUE AT RISK TRADING SYSTEM PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL Related to : MBA HR.com/post/9120702 .postpin. 605. 604. 601. 600. Finance Projects Contact : Muthu kumaran Mobile : 9994109815 [Send Free SMS] Phone : 9944711825/9943115653 Address : Periyanaickenpalayam.